Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Sus Or Aluminium||Size:||575*575 875*875 575*1175 1175*1175|
|Motor:||EBM OR CHINESE LOCAL BRAND||System Control:||Yes|
|Control Style:||Depending On Customers' Request||HEPA:||H13,H14|
portable hepa filter unit,
ffu clean room
2.*2 Feet Fan Filter Unit With EBM DC or Ac Motor in clean room
1. Wind speed: 0.35m/s, 0.45m/s;
3. Power: 220V, 50Hz;
4. Highly efficient filter (filtration efficiency is 99.999%);
5. Material: armor plate, stainless steel;
6. Adjustable speeds; 5
7. Excellent performance;
8. Using a highly-efficient centrifugal air blower;
9. Durable, low noise, low vibration;
10. Free maintenance for one year.
Fan filter unit (FFU) is air cleaning equipment to supply purified air to the clean room for manufacturing semiconductor, liquid crystal, etc. The installation space is the system ceiling grid. For a large clean room, the number of required FFU is from several hundreds to several thousands.
Concept of FFU development:
4' x 2' or 2' x 2' FFUS are designed to be placed in ceiling grid bays with similar dimensions. Ceiling grids with standard size bays that match FFU dimensions are used to construct cleanrooms. Depending on the cleanliness requirements of the controlled space, more fan filter units can be added to the grid in order to meet ISO standards for airflow velocity and air changes per hour. FFUs can be used in place of a more conventional recirculating air unit such as a ducted or plenum air system. As FFUs require space above the ceiling grid (13" for the FFU module plus another 1–2 feet of "empty" air-filled space), plenums are commonly used for clean rooms with height restrictions; they are the only air systems that work in layouts with smaller internal floor dimensions. Additionally, when less than 20 filters are installed in a room, a fan- powered HEPA, FFU is generally considered to be less expensive than a more conventional ducted supply system. When a microenvironment of clean air is required, FFUs can be used to construct enclosed work spaces, or laminar flow cabinets. Applying the same principle as the larger cleanroom grid, FFUs can be placed directly in a free- standing grid above the space that requires clean air. In fact, this approach is also used for silicon wafer etching in the semiconductor industry.
FFUs can be used in place of a more conventional recirculating air unit such as a ducted or plenum air system. FFUs are often used because of height restrictions in the space; they are the only systems that work in setups with smaller internal floor dimensions. Additionally when less than 20 filters are involved, a fan powered HEPA, FFU design is generally considered to be less expensive than a more conventional ducted supply system.
Advantage of clean room with FFU:
1. The construction period can be shortened;
2. The degree of cleanness from class 10 to class 1000 can be set and the degree of cleanness can be set at each area;
3. Because the back in the ceiling is a low-pressure, the potential of the leakage is low;
4. Bay method or through the wall method is possible by the arrangement of layout of FFU;
5. The velocity of the air flow can be set at each area;
6. Flexible increase or change of the clean room is possible by the arrangement of FFU.
|Normal Power Dissipatio(W)||75||98||80||105||85||115||110||165||145||200||190||245|
|Max Power Dissipation(W)||200||200||200||320||320||320|
|HEPA Size (mm)||1170×570×70 ( 90 )||1170×1170×70 ( 90 )|
|Control||DC Motor FFU,5 speed control,system control|
|Aluminium zinc plate,aluminum,SUS304,SUS430,SUS201|
Contact Person: admin