Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SUS 304 Fingerprint Proof||PLC:||Siemens|
|Power:||AC 380V/3ph+1N+1E||Average Wind Velocity:||0.36m/s~0.54m/s|
|Roof:||Uniform Flow Film||Clean Class:||ISO CLASS 5 (100 Class)|
Stainless Steel Manufacturer of Pharmaceutical Weighing Booth Dispensing sampling booth
Weighing Booth also know as laminar flow booth, dispensing booth is for the pharmaceutical, microbiological research and scientific experiments and other places dedicated local purification equipment, which provides a vertical unidirectional airflow, some clean air circulation in the work area, partly discharged to the nearby area, so that the work area produce negative pressure to prevent cross contamination in order to ensure the high clean class level of the working area.
Using Environment and Conditions:
Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
Relative humidity: less than 85%
Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa-106kPa
Power supply: AC220V, single phase, 50Hz.
Standard Model Technology Parameter:
Purification rank: Class100
Three Step Filtration System
Fluid seal Mini-pleats HEPA filter
GMP Standard with DOP port testing
Power: 380V/60HZ or 415V/50HZ
Applications: dispensing booth subdivision of powder of liquids, charging and offloading materials to reactors, fluid bed dryers, granulators, filter dryers, glass ware skids in clean rooms and so on.
1. Unique designed air duct effectively controls the noise.
2. Smooth transitions of wall and ground can eliminate the blind angle.
3. Differential pressure gauge is equipped to real-time monitor the filters.
4. Intelligent control mode and alarm system ensure the reliability of running.
5. Automatic changeable frequency system monitors the air velocity to ensure its stability in the work area.
6. Uniform flow design of main working area can protects the operators and prevent environmental pollution and cross contamination of products.
7. Dispensing Booth(Sampling or Weighing Booth) has primary filters, medium efficiency filters and HEPA filters to keep air cleanliness of work area.
|Item No.||ID - FT3A43R||ID - FT3A66R||ID - FT3A97F||ID - FT4A43P|
|Material||SUS 304 Fingerprint Proof|
|Roof||Uniform flow film|
|Clean Class||ISO CLASS 5 (100 class)|
|Outter Size (W x D x H)||1500 x 1500 x 2600 mm||1900 x 2600 x 2600 mm||6100 x 2800 x 2900 mm||1500 x 1500 x 2600 mm|
|Inner Size (W x D x H)||1400 x 1000 x 2000 mm||1800 x 1800 x 2000 mm||6000 x 2200 x 2200 mm||1400 x 1000 x 2000 mm|
|Working Size (L x W x H)||800*600*800 mm||1200*600*800 mm||N.A||800*600*800 mm|
|Service Rating||2.4 kW||4.6 kW||11.2W||3.2 kW|
|Average Wind Velocity||0.36m/s~0.54m/s|
|PAO Test Size||Φ8MM|
|Operation Separate||PC 10” glove|
|Air Velocity Transducer||0-1 m/s||optional|
|Light||≥400 Lux||≥300 Lux|
|Anti-hazard classificaiton||N.A||EX d II BT4|
|Outlet||220V/1P,10A IP66||220V/1P,10A EX dII BT4|
Our equipment is warranty for 1 year excluding consumable parts and accessories.
All equipment is shipped with a comprehensive use’s manual complete with a report documenting all test procedures.
Additional IO/OQ/GMP document is available upon request.
Contact our sales representative for specific warranty details or document request.
Consumable parts illustration:
1: Pre-filter: each one should be replacement in each 6 month, but it can refresh no more three times.
2: HEPA air filter: each one should be replacement in each half and one years.