It mainly filters the particles with diameter of over 5 microns, the frame is made of hard anti-flame paper boards or aluminum and it was combined with synthetic glass fiber or glass fiber, the filter can be flat or folded, the cost is much lower, and it is changed easily.
The filtration grade is G2, G3, and G4, it's used widely for primary filtration.
pleated filters are extremely versatile allowing installation in virtually any application or air-handing system. They are widely used in build up filter banks, central station air handlers, rooftop units and side access housing.
AngryGuard pleated filters commonly used as prefilters to protect and extend the life of the final filter in a housing unit. The use of a prefilter is highly recommended as the easiest and most economical way of improving final filter performance.
Galvanized Steel Pleat Support-Prevent Rust- How many pleats have you seen with rust flaking off the grid? The HD expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance. The metal grid maintains pleat shape and prevents fluttering in operation. Consistent pleat shape minimizes resistance and improves dirt loading characteristics throughout the
life of the filter.
100% Adhesive Application-Ensures Filter Integrity- The inside of the die cut frame is completely coated with adhesive to ensure a solid bond at all points of contact. The die cut boxes are bonded to reach other. The media pack is sealed inside the frame and the pleat tips are
bonded to the diagonal support members.
Two-Piece Frame Construction-Double-wall thickness around the outer edge and integral die cut members provides strength and rigidity. HD filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
• Excellent prefilter for higher efficiency filters
• Excellent primary filter to prevent dust build-up on heating
• an cooling coils, fans, and ductwork
• High-loft synthetic media
• Four Efficiencies range from MERV 6, MERV 7, MERV 9
• 1" , 2" and 4" models
• Premium performance and construction
• For simple storage, installation, handling and removal
• Each filter includes a label noting tested efficiency,pressure
Parameters & Material:
- Frame: Die cut cardboard / Aluminum / Galvanized steel
- Media: high lofted synthetic fiber
- Gasket: Neoprene ( available on request)
-Max.Constant Temperature: 80ºC (170ºF)
- Recommended Final Resistance: 200Pa ( 0.8" W.G)
- Flammability: UL Classified
- Relative Humidity: 100%