Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Media:||Activated Carbon||Intial Resistance:||50-65pa|
♦Technical Data Sheet
1. Efficiency: ASHRAE 52.2 30~35%
2. Standard: EN1882, Class H11/H13/H14
2. Humidity: ≤95%R/H
♦Three Dimension View
1. Large area of absorption,good adsorption performance, Contain large amount of actibated carbon,good ventilation performance,low resistance,long life and low cost.
2. Effective absorption of industrial exhaust gas,such as :Benzene,t toluene,xylene,acetone,oil and gas, sulfur dioxide,CS2,and other organic solvents.
3. Variety of sizes,dimensions and specifications are Available to statisfy the customer’s requirement.
HEPA filters are extensively used in the final filtration of the civil or industrial cleaning places in the industries such as electronics, semiconductor, precision machinery , pharmaceutical, hospital and food processing, etc., Which require relatively high level of cleanliness.