|Size:||1175*1175*320||Motor:||EBM Or Chinese Local Motor|
|Material:||SUS||Max Power Dissipation:||350W|
|HEPA Efficiency:||99.995%（@0.3μm）/99.9995%（@0.12μm）||HEPA Size （mm）:||1170×1170×70 ( 90 )|
H14 HEPA Fan Filter Unit,
Hospital HEPA Fan Filter Unit,
EBM Motor FFU Fan Filter Unit
System Control H14 Fan Filter Unit FFU Sealing Specially Designed For Hispital Clean Room
FFU (Fan Filter Unit), is the terminal clean air conditioner, made by HEPA or ULPA, motor and frame. It used n the laminar clean room.FFU always use with suspended ceiling and ossa draconis, According to the suspended ceiling and ossa draconic, we could choose the right FFU. The advantage of FFU is low-energy consumption, low noise, convenience, space saving and easy-installed.
The motor input the air to the plenum chamber by the suction canal on the top. After the HEPA filter, the air becomes clean air flow to the clean room. Take away the partical and come into the high clean class working environment.
use environment and condition
|Relative Humidity||Not more than 90％(when 40℃)|
|Max dust concentration||ISO8 (≤3500p/L,@≤0.5μm)；|
Fan filter unit (FFU) is air cleaning equipment to supply purified air to the clean room for manufacturing semiconductor, liquid crystal, etc. The installation space is the system ceiling grid. For a large clean room, the number of required FFU is from several hundreds to several thousands.
Concept of FFU development:
1. To reduce running cost by saving energy;
2. To reduce construction cost and term by thin, light and compact structure;
3. To reduce initial cost by total design of clean room including noise spec. etc;
4. We development FFU units basing upon the above concept to meet all the requirements for constructing, operating and maintaining clean rooms.
Advantage of clean room with FFU:
1. The construction period can be shortened;
2. The degree of cleanness from class 10 to class 1000 can be set and the degree of cleanness can be set at each area;
3. Because the back in the ceiling is a low-pressure, the potential of the leakage is low;
4. Bay method or through the wall method is possible by the arrangement of layout of FFU;
5. The velocity of the air flow can be set at each area;
6. Flexible increase or change of the clean room is possible by the arrangement of FFU.
|Normal Power Dissipatio(W)||75||98||80||105||85||115||110||165||145||200||190||245|
|Max Power Dissipation(W)||200||200||200||320||320||320|
|HEPA Size (mm)||1170×570×70 ( 90 )||1170×1170×70 ( 90 )|
|Control||DC Motor FFU,5 speed control,system control|
Aluminium zinc plate,aluminum,SUS304,SUS430,SUS201
Contact Person: admin